The TNTT Experience
Why travel with Grand Slam and Topnotch Tennis Tours?
Grand Slam Tennis Tours is an independent company specializing in luxury tourism experiences to major tennis events around the world. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and have helped thousands of clients travel the world and enjoy amazing tennis while doing so. We’re headquartered in Stowe, Vermont, and when we’re not traveling to tennis events, we sure love our home here in the Green Mountains.
A tennis experience like no other.
Each year we take our clients on amazing tennis trips around the world, and with each and every guest we do our best to deliver the type of tennis experience we'd want for ourselves. Our office is filled with tennis fans and travelers, so we don't have to look too far to craft a trip that checks all the boxes. Some of the highlights of our trips are:
- Seat locations: if you're traveling for tennis, it's crucial to have good seats for the matches. Whether it's baseline or sideline, front row or still-pretty-close, we have some of the best seat locations in major tennis venues around the world.
- A great hotel isn't just about sleeping well and excellent service, but we try to work with hotels that specifically add to the experience of your trip. Our properties are in great locations and neighborhoods, they have character and charm, and they help guests feel good about coming home to after a big day of tennis.
- We love food, and our Welcome Dinners are held at excellent restaurants and shared with friends old and new, which helps them taste even better.
- Speaking of new friends, thanks to our partnership with Topnotch Management, one of the top management agencies in tennis, we're able to welcome some very special friends to our dinners and tennis clinics. Over the past few years we've had some amazing speakers, including a long list current ATP/WTA stars and Hall of Famers. Plus, it's allowed us to launch our Fantasy Tennis Camps, where you can play with and learn from the pros in stunning locations like Hawaii and Indian Wells.
- The Grand Slam Tennis Tours Hospitality House at Wimbledon is one of the premier entertainment spaces during the entire fortnight: you'll find a private chef, daily brunch, strawberries and cream, Pimm's cups, and private parties, all a short walk from the All-England Club grounds.
There's much more to introduce, but the best way to get a feel for the Grand Slam Tennis Tours experience is simply to join us on a tour. Above all, we’re a tennis tourism company run by passionate tennis fans. We play, we watch, we teach, and, of course, we travel. If you’re ever in the area, our door is always open—so don’t hesitate to drop by and ask us for our favorite local spots. If we have time, we’d love to get out and hit with you on one of the countless courts around Stowe.
What’s the difference between Grand Slam Tennis Tours and Topnotch Tennis Tours?
Grand Slam Tennis Tours, perhaps unsurprisingly, offers ticket and tour packages to the four most important annual tennis events: the majors. However, when traveling to other tournaments (think the BNP Paribas Open, Laver Cup, Monte-Carlo Masters, and so forth), we operate under the Topnotch Tennis Tours name. This is simply due to trademark use limitations on the words “Grand Slam.” It’s also why you’ll see our boilerplate text on each page:
The trademark “Grand Slam Tennis Tours” is a registered Trademark owned by Grand Slam Tennis Properties Ltd. and is used under exclusive license with Grand Slam Tennis Properties. Topnotch Tennis Tours is not affiliated with Grand Slam Tennis Properties Ltd.
In conclusion: rest assured that whether you call GSTT or TNTT, you’ll be dealing with the same folks, the same office, and the same 30 years of tennis travel experience and excellence.