Laver Cup FAQ
If you have questions about the Laver Cup, you've come to the right place! We've been to the four previous editions of the event so far (Prague, Chicago, Geneva, Boston, and London) and are ready for the next one in Vancouver! We also have over 30 years of experience in tennis travel, so we probably can help answer your questions. If your question isn't answered below, contact our tennis travel experts.
Where will my seats be located?
Where do we get our tennis tickets?
How do we get from the hotel to O2 Arena?
How does the Laver Cup work?
What's the difference between the hospitality options?
Do we have the same seats every day?
Is breakfast included in my package?
Can you get me tickets to a museum?
Is airfare included?
Who will I meet at the Welcome Dinner?
Is travel insurance available?
What is the weather like in London?
Depending on the package you purchase, you wil sit in some of the best courtside seats.
Legends Club Packages include seating on the baseline in the first two rows or on the sideline in the first row
Captain Club Packages include seating on the baseline in the first 8 rows or on the sideline in row three.
Non-Hospitality Packages include seating on the baseline or sideline in the first 20 rows of the court.
You’ll receive your tickets digitally about a week ahead of the event. Your digital tickets will be transferred to your email through the Ticketmaster ticketing platform. We will email you instructions on how to acces your tickets prior to the event.
The Laver Cup is a team tennis event, featuring Team Europe vs. Team World. Each team is comprised of six players, and led by a team captain, who is a legend of the sport. The captain of Europe is Bjorn Borg, and the captain of Team World is John McEnroe.
The event is played over three days. On Friday and Saturday, there is a day and night session followed by a final single day session on Sunday - 5 sessions total. Each day, there are four matches played - three singles, and one doubles. Each match win is worth one point on Friday, two points on Saturday, and three points on Sunday. The first team to reach 13 points out of a total 24 points available wins the Laver Cup. If the points are tied at 12:12 at the end of all matches, a fifth match (Decider) on Sunday is played to determine the winner.
We have awesome Laver Cup Hospitality packages in both the Laver Cup Legends Club, and the Laver Cup Captains Club. These seats are connected to the Laver Cup Hospitality types. We cannot add Hospitality to a Non-Hospitality ticket.
Laver Cup Legends Club Hospitality Includes:
- Premium seats in the first few rows of the Baseline or Sideline.
- Access to the Laver Cup Legends Club, a hospitality area overlooking the match court where guests can dine, lounge and socialize prior to and during the matches featuring buffet-style catering prepared to the Laver Cup’s exacting standards, complimentary bar service featuring Champagne, wine, beer and soda.
- The Laver Cup Legends Club is accessible from a dedicated VIP entrance and allows guests to access their lower level seats off the main concourse.
- The Laver Cup Legends Club is open 90 minutes prior to each session through the end of the final match each session. Guests who have a ticket for both the day and night session on Friday or Saturday may stay in the Legends Club between sessions.
- Afternoon tea and light snacks will be available in the Laver Cup Legends Club between sessions.
Laver Cup Captains Club Hospitality Includes:
- Premium seats in the lower few rows of the baseline or sideline for all five sessions (over three days).
- Access to the contemporary Laver Cup Captains Club where guests can dine, lounge and socialize prior to and during the matches featuring buffet-style catering and complimentary bar service with beer, wine and soda.
- Located just steps from the arena's main entrance, the Laver Cup Captains Club is accessible from a dedicated VIP entrance and allows guests to access their lower level seats off the main concourse.
- The Laver Cup Captains Club is open 90 minutes prior to each session through the end of the final match each session.* Guests who have a ticket for both the day and night session on Friday or Saturday may stay in the Captains Club between sessions.
- Afternoon tea and light snacks will be available in the Laver Cup Captains Club between sessions.
The Laver Cup is a uniquely ticketed event. The seating type that you select with your package will ensure the same seats for all 5 sessions of the event.
Yes, we’re happy to build other tickets and activities into your package. Simply ask your Topnotch Tennis Tours agent for details and prices. If you purchase an add-on, you’ll put down a refundable deposit for tickets; our team will follow up with pricing and availability.
Airfare is not included in the package pricing. We wrote a blog post on how to book your own flights, since it’s the easiest and cheapest way to get your airfare. But if you’d like us to help you with your flights, we’d be glad to do so.
You’ll meet lots of people. The welcome dinner is a great opportunity to get to know your fellow travelers; we’ve had many friendships (and even a few marriages) sparked on our tours. You may also meet a special tennis guest. Some of our past guests include top players Caroline Garcia, Reilly Opelka, and the Bryan Brothers, as well as Hall of Famers Tracy Austin, Fred Stolle, and many others. This is also a great time to connect with your tour hosts.
It sure is. After booking, just take your invoice from us, present it to a travel insurance company, and protect your trip. We recommend working closely with the travel insurance provider you choose to ensure you have complete understanding of what they do and do not cover. You can also check out our GSTT Trip Protection option. With this option, you may cancel your trip with us for any reason for a full refund up to 14 days before the start of the event. Learn more in our Booking Policy and ask us about it!
You can expect weather from 60º–70º in September in Vancouver. Perfect for watching and playing tennis!