A Topnotch Tennis Tours travel package is the best and easiest way to experience the Laver Cup. Topnotch Tennis Tours is proud to be an Official North American Travel Partner of Laver Cup London 2022, an event that promises to be one of the most exciting of the year. Check out our packages here! Read on to review what we include in our travel packages.
Hotel accommodations in London
We've selected two hotels to call home during our time at the Laver Cup London. Our first option is The Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, which is a posh and refined 5-star luxury hotel. Our second option is the Blue Orchid Tower Suites Hotel, a 4-star option with sweeping view of the city. Both are located near the Tower of London, in a very historic section of the City.
For more information, see the Laver Cup Hotels Page.
Start your day off right with a lovely breakfast at your hotel, included in your stay.
Welcome Dinner or Welcome Cocktail Reception
Our 5-night packages include our signature Welcome Dinner on Wednesday, September 21st in the evening. Our 4-night packages include a Welcome Reception on Thursday, September 22nd in the evening. Join us to connect about your trip, meet your fellow travelers, and relax as you begin your trip!
Transfers to and from tennis
Round trip transfers from your hotel to the O2 Arena will help to make this trip a breeze!
Reserved seats to all five sessions of the Laver Cup
Our packages include tickets to all five sessions of the Laver Cup, playing from Friday to Sunday (Day and Evening sessions on the Friday and Saturday, and a final Day session on Sunday). Our ticketing will take you as close to the O2 Arena's main court as you'd like, with seating available between Row B (2nd row) and Row O (15th row). We have Baseline or Sideline seats available.
A historic London city tour
Immerse yourself in British history, and learn about the host city on our half day city tour of London. We'll visit several iconic landmarks with our private, professional guide.
A tennis playing opportunity
Brush off your jetlag, and hit the courts for a session of tennis with our Topnotch Team and local pros. Improve your groundies and get a workout in before watching the world's best compete at the O2 Arena.
In addition to any souveniers you find in London, you'll also get a commemorative gift from TNTT to help you remember the trip.
Services of Topnotch Tennis Tours hosts
Our staff will be on site with you in London to help you with any questions or requests you may have. Before your trip, we'll be available over email and phone. Just get in touch!
We have awesome Laver Cup Hospitality seat packages in both the Laver Cup Legends Club, and the Laver Cup Captains Club. These seats are connected to the Hospitality types. We cannot add Hospitality to a Non-Hospitality ticket.
Laver Cup Legends Club Hospitality Includes:
- Premium seats in the first few rows of the North Baseline or East Sideline.
- Access to the Laver Cup Legends Club, the only hospitality area overlooking the match court where guests can dine, lounge and socialize prior to and during the matches featuring buffet-style catering prepared to the Laver Cup’s exacting standards, complimentary bar service featuring Champagne, wine, beer and soda.
- The Laver Cup Legends Club is accessible from a dedicated VIP entrance and allows guests to access their lower level seats off the main concourse.
- The Laver Cup Legends Club is open 90 minutes prior to each session through the end of the final match each session. Guests who have a ticket for both the day and night session on Friday or Saturday may stay in the Laver Cup Legends Club between sessions.
- Afternoon tea and light snacks will be available in the Laver Cup Legends Club between sessions.
Laver Cup Captains Club Hospitality Includes:
- Premium seats in the lower few rows of the North baseline, West or East sideline for all five sessions (over three days).
- Access to the contemporary Laver Cup Captains Club where guests can dine, lounge and socialize prior to and during the matches featuring buffet-style catering and complimentary bar service with beer, wine and soda.
- Located just steps from The O2 main entrance, the Laver Cup Captains Club is accessible from a dedicated VIP entrance and allows guests to access their lower level seats off the main concourse.
- The Laver Cup Captains Club is open 90 minutes prior to each session through the end of the final match each session. * Guests who have a ticket for both the day and night session on Friday or Saturday may stay in the Laver Cup Captains Club between sessions.
- Afternoon tea and light snacks will be available in the Laver Cup Captains Club between sessions.